Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia
Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sponsors
Would you like to sponsor a challenge at Top 50 and have your store link shown here?  If so, please contact admin! :)
Top 50 Blinkies!
Snag our blinkie and spread it around the net!!

Latest topics
» Huge amount of scrapbooking items for sale
September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 am by LisaG

» Announcement... Please Read!!!
September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:18 pm by vickstar

» Dec / Jan gallery!
September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:45 pm by Chloe

» December / January monthly ch!
September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 pm by Chloe

» Photo a day challenge
September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm by Chloe

» Happy new year everyone ;)
September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:48 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC WINNERS!!!!!
September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:07 pm by adrienne

» EXTENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm by Chloe

» Nov Cyber Chat!!!
September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm by Chloe

» Nov CC challenge 3 GALLERY
September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 pm by Chloe

September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material

+8
lani_4620@hotmail.com
melinda
kirsty
Aga
redant
BekG
iamsam
Billie
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 Empty Re: September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material

Post by ronniedoll Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:16 pm

I got my parcel today. I only got 6 items in it tho? This was my first swap, so did I miss something??

ronniedoll

http://www.ronniedoll.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 Empty Re: September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material

Post by lani_4620@hotmail.com Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Hmm... not sure why that would have been... I hopefully will get mine aerly next week then Smile
lani_4620@hotmail.com
lani_4620@hotmail.com

http://scrapping-and-life.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:21 pm

oops, PM me Ronnie and let me know what you got?? It's all a but over the shop this month. I'm sending the rest out tomorrow, have been in contact with Treens and she said she sent them over a week ago so I should have had them by now.
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:24 pm

nope, figured it out Ronnie, You should have got 7, I sent it out too early to you, not sure what I was thinking lol, will put your missing one from Alana in this month.
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:31 pm

if anyone is missing any let me know, I've just had to open and reseal 2 envelopes, hopefully it's right now but let me know if you think I've short changed to. Hopefully this will be the last month like this. Next year there will be a new rule, if I don't have it by the end of the month, maybe a few days leway, then it gets returned to sender, it's not fair on everyone who gets them in on time. Ok rant over, I need sleep Very Happy
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by lani_4620@hotmail.com Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:39 pm

I like the new rule! It starts to get a bit hectic if we're working 1 month behind schedule!
lani_4620@hotmail.com
lani_4620@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 am

It certainly does, I was a bit tired and grumpy last night September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 680678 but we do need to keep to a deadline.
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by BekG Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 pm

I like the new rule too! Hopefully i get mine this week Smile
BekG
BekG

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Sent them off this morning but I think I may have stuffed up a few. I sorted them before I received Alana's and Treens (which never came) and forgot what each of you made so had a guess and I think I got it wrong. I won't be doing that again September Embellishment Swap - Anything Material - Page 4 680678 I'll wait til the deadline then sort them.
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aga Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Hi girls, just wanted to say thanks Very Happy I got my parcel last week and loved all the fab fabric stuff that everyone created!!
Aga
Aga

http://www.a-place-in-my-dreams.blogspot.com  scrAp this! - http

Back to top Go down

Post by lani_4620@hotmail.com Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:45 pm

I received my material goodies today too! Thanks everyone Smile
lani_4620@hotmail.com
lani_4620@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melinda Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 am

I got my swap the other day and they are all very cute, can't wait to use them
melinda

melinda

Back to top Go down

Post by jodster Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Sounds like heaps of fun !! Will have to join in next time Smile
jodster
jodster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:11 am

I like the new rule and hope we can all work with it. You're right Billie, it isn't fair on those who stick to the deadline. It's a nice warm fuzzy thing we're doing but it does confuse things. Especially to keep track of when waiting for things to arrive in the mail.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:47 pm

I hoping you all have these by now, I made a bit of a boo boo, does anyone have two of something they didn't make. Please PM me not post up here if you do Very Happy
Billie
Billie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4